With the Food & Drink Expo slated to take place at the NEC in Birmingham from 16-18 April 2018, exhibitors from all over the world, including small artisan producers and big brands, are gearing up to put their best foot forward and reach out to business owners, buyers and decision makers from the food &…
With the Food & Drink Expo slated to take place at the NEC in Birmingham from 16-18 April 2018, exhibitors from all over the world, including small artisan producers and big brands, are gearing up to put their best foot forward and reach out to business owners, buyers and decision makers from the food & drink market. What about you? Well, if you aren’t already thinking of exhibiting at the show, here’s why you should:
The Food & Drink Expo is an opportunity, one that’s up for grabs and could get you to foray into the UK food and drink market. How else would you explain why it has got the UK’s most progressive food and drink professionals all pepped up? They know what’s in it for them. Do you?
To begin with, the fact that Food & Drink Expo 2018 will run alongside four other shows, namely, Foodex, The Ingredients Show, National Convenience Show, and Farm Shop & Deli Show, covering the entire supply chain, should be reason enough for you to exhibit, but if you are having second thoughts, this may help make up your mind:
– These five shows would bring together buyers and decision makers from the entire industry, who’ll be here to :
– discover the hottest trends,
– witness the latest product launches,
– and uncover the industry’s vision for the future.
– Food & Drink Expo, being the go-to show for farm shops, delicatessens, bakers, butchers, and other speciality food retailers, supermarkets & food halls, cafes and tea rooms, pubs & bars and pretty much everyone with a vested interest in the food and drink markets, is where the exhibitors come to network, conduct business and build strategic partnerships.
– Shouldn’t you also be vying for your share of the pie? Of course, you should! But how do you know if this is the right show for you? Well, if you manufacture or distribute biscuits, snacks, seafood, meat and poultry, fruits & vegetables, hot, soft or alcoholic beverages, olives, and sauces or condiments or identify with food safety, hygiene, equipment, packaging, fair trade, organic, logistics, supply chain, dairy or ingredients, the show is not just right, it could be the perfect platform for you to reach out to your audience in a rather targeted manner.
– 1500 exhibitors, 250 speakers, and 100 live events – they all point in the same direction – the show will attract the biggest and most influential audience of industry buyers in the UK. But what would these buyers be looking for? Convenient solutions and authentic specialties! And if that’s exactly what you offer, this is the show for you – the show where you could meet the key decision makers and generate leads. Where else would you rather be?
From supermarkets, food halls, and Michelin-starred restaurants to big chains, everyone’s looking forward to being a part of the Food & Drink Expo 2018 and for all the right reasons. Make no mistake, it is no ordinary show, and with food & drinks having already hit the £96bn mark in the UK, there couldn’t be a better time for you to exhibit!