ILA Berlin, where suppliers from across the globe come together to exhibit, is a testament to Germany’s aerospace sector being a driver of technological innovation and economic growth. The show, which has innovation written all over it and is a hub for networking, to say the least, is thronged by visitors and exhibitors alike. Did…
ILA Berlin, where suppliers from across the globe come together to exhibit, is a testament to Germany’s aerospace sector being a driver of technological innovation and economic growth. The show, which has innovation written all over it and is a hub for networking, to say the least, is thronged by visitors and exhibitors alike.
Did you know that the previous edition of the show played host to over 1000 exhibitors and more than 150,000 visitors? ILA Berlin 2018 would, of course, be no exception. If anything, it is expected to see an unprecedented rise in numbers. That being said, while visitors have their own reasons to be at the global aerospace show, here is why you, as an exhibitor, shouldn’t miss it for the world:
While ILA Berlin does offer you the perfect platform to showcase your innovations, there’s more to it than meets the eye.
– Keep Up With The Times: When at the show, you’d rub shoulders with the right people – people who have the right know-how – people who know their way around 3D-printing, sustainable aviation, industry 4.0 and other new technologies, and can help you step up your game. If your peers from the industry would be here to discuss the issues of importance, shouldn’t you be too?
– Look Into The Future: With the key policymakers, industry experts and researchers in attendance, it won’t be long before the show paves the way for a rather engrossing discussion. Jump in. Find out the answers to questions that matter – questions that could shape the future of the industry. So while you do get a preview of the current advancements, the show also offers a sneak peek into what lies in the future. Stay tuned!
– The Show Means Business: Quite literally. With more than 1,000 exhibitors, right from major corporations to highly specialized suppliers, here to present their innovations, opportunities galore. Grab them with both hands. The visitors would. There’s no reason for you to not to. Make new contacts for tomorrow’s business; you can always follow up later. The best part is that there are events within the show that you could be a part of, to get the most out of the show.
– Get The Next-Gen Employees On Board: The need for qualified employees must be addressed, and what better way to do it than to get hold of them while you are at the show. The CareerCenter at ILA Berlin 2018 is your gateway to enticing the next generation of employees. Of course, it’s up to you how you get them all excited to work for your company, but getting access to them is like the half the battle won.
– The fact that Germany invests billions in state & private funds for new aerospace technologies and R&D on an annual basis should be reason enough for you to be at ILA Berlin 2018. If this is where German buyers would come to find new suppliers, where else would you rather be?
– With the three largest aerospace countries in Europe, Germany, France, and the UK, having extraordinary representation at the show, ILA Berlin 2018 is an opportunity waiting to happen. Don’t let it go!
25-29 April 2018: don’t just save the dates, make your move, before it’s too late!