Did you know that the last edition of Automechanika Dubai played host to as many as 1,955 exhibitors from 57 countries? With the number of key buyers & decision makers attending the exhibition continuing to rise each year, the show has grown to become an important source of new business contacts. Automechanika Dubai 2018…
Did you know that the last edition of Automechanika Dubai played host to as many as 1,955 exhibitors from 57 countries? With the number of key buyers & decision makers attending the exhibition continuing to rise each year, the show has grown to become an important source of new business contacts. Automechanika Dubai 2018 would be no exception. Here’s why you should also consider riding the coattails of this eagerly-awaited trade show:
Automechanika Dubai – The Trade Show For The Automotive Aftermarket
- The automotive industry in the region has been experiencing steady growth, inadvertently putting the spotlight on Automechanika Dubai. In fact, the show now plays an important role in the economy of the Middle East & Africa region.
- The show, with a unique concept of bringing international manufacturers & suppliers, and regional distributors & buyers to a single platform, contributes to the availability of relatively better products & services for the automotive aftermarket in the wider Middle East region.
- The visitor base at Automechanika Dubai is quite comprehensive and includes spare parts & accessories wholesalers, fleet managers, service station personnel, automobile enthusiasts, garage equipment and tool distributors, government sectors/ public authorities, and OEM manufacturers, among others. You could also expect to engage with importers/ exporters, automotive retailers, tyre service shops, distributors, traders and other professionals covering the various automotive sectors.
- With an unrivaled product-range breadth and depth, the show stands tall. The product groups comprise “Parts & Components”, “Electronics & Systems”, Repair & Maintenance”, “Tyres & Batteries”, “Accessories & Customizing”, and “Car Wash, Care & Reconditioning”.
- The fact that the last edition welcomed more than 30,322 trade visitors from across 136 countries does paint a rather clear picture of how important the show is, but so does the support of 38 international trade associations and the presence of 25 official country pavilions at Automechanika Dubai 2017. Who’s to say there won’t be more this year?
- The show, known to supply intermediate markets, links difficult-to-reach areas and is the perfect platform for finding out more about new products, finding new suppliers, touching base with new distributors & wholesalers and comparing product alternatives.
- Automechanika Dubai also brings a host of events to the table, all aimed at gathering the industry professionals in one place for engrossing discussions on the latest news and trends from the automotive aftermarket industry. While events like Automechanika Network see high-profile speakers highlighting crucial topics and presenting information, roadshows, on the other hand, offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to the participants to network and uncover important business knowledge about the different countries covered.
Last but not least, the fact that this year’s show will be taking 14 halls proves that Automechanika Dubai is anything but ordinary, and it’s high time you get the most out of this extraordinary, leading international trade show for the automotive service industry, targeting trade visitors from the wider Middle East. Scheduled to be held from 1-3 May 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Automechanika Dubai 2018 is an opportunity waiting to happen. Don’t let it go. Rather get a great trade show stand design, and grab it with both hands!