How do you get your technologies the maximum exposure? By putting them at the heart of a critical security conversation. That’s what IFSEC 2018 will let you do. But why this show? The time is right for the security professionals to combine their knowledge & technologies. By doing so, they can protect people, property, and…
How do you get your technologies the maximum exposure? By putting them at the heart of a critical security conversation. That’s what IFSEC 2018 will let you do. But why this show? The time is right for the security professionals to combine their knowledge & technologies. By doing so, they can protect people, property, and profits. IFSEC gives them the platform to. Need more reasons to exhibit? You could influence the discussion on innovation, to begin with. Reasons are aplenty.
– Grow your business by strengthening your relations with the existing partners. Also, forge productive relations with the new ones.
– Meet & greet global security installers, integrators, consultants, distributors and end users.
– Showcase your products & services to those who matter.
– Have real-time meetings with potential customers. Engage them in conversations that are not possible online or on social media.
– The show will be attended by quality buyers from all over the world. So, you’d have the opportunity to expand your horizons and generate global business.
– The show will bring you face to face with a captive audience. So, if you want to launch the latest innovations, now is the time.
– IFSEC is the perfect platform for networking. Meet the key people from the industry and establish a connection with your peers.
Threats are now becoming more diverse and complex. So, the tools and knowledge that can help in combating these attacks also need to become diverse. They already are. In response, IFSEC has to evolve. It can no longer hold on to its long standing heritage as one of the leading physical security trade shows. As a result, IFSEC 2018 will see a transformation. The trade show will bridge the gap between physical and cyber security. This year’s exhibition will see innovative new products and a new level of education & learning content. Also, you can share ideas and knowledge with 27,000+ peers from the industry.
– You can attend seminars. These seminars will help you learn about the future trends and best practices. Industry leaders will inspire you to drive change.
– You can also pre-book meetings so that everything is not left to the last minute. There is a meetings programme that you can take advantage of.
– Experience the latest security technology. Find out more about its installation, maintenance and benefits. Get hands on with the technology of tomorrow in the new ‘Show Me How’ area.
– Not sure about the robustness of the latest products? Watch as their robustness is tested right in front of you. There’ll be real-time physical attacks for accurate results.
600+ exhibitors will be presenting more than 10,000 products. So, you need to stand out from the crowd to get noticed. With a great trade show booth, you’ll get the attention you deserve. Contact XS Worldwide, one of the leading trade show exhibit companies, today.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Never miss out on any important details from our company! Always stay updated.