CEBIT, “Europe’s Business Festival for Innovation and Digitization”, is back. The trade show will cover the digitization of business, government and society. Running from 11-15 June 2018, the show will have four new sections, but the core focus would remain the same. There’s more to this year’s show than generating leads and business. CEBIT 2018:…
CEBIT, “Europe’s Business Festival for Innovation and Digitization”, is back. The trade show will cover the digitization of business, government and society. Running from 11-15 June 2018, the show will have four new sections, but the core focus would remain the same. There’s more to this year’s show than generating leads and business.
It’s an event conducive for business. So, you will see solution providers and public-sector players come together. They will discuss business and make it all happen. You can, of course, find out more about the latest trends and seek inspiration at CEBIT 2018. But, if you are here to do business, d!conomy is the event for you.
d!tec is the meeting point for radical ideas and technologies. These can have a great impact on society as well as the economy and bring about transformation. d!tec is where the entrepreneurial spirit of the digital age thrives!
Looking for inspiration and input for success in the future? Look no further. d!talk is where you need to be. This conference & workshop program is for inspired agenda-setting. This year, stars & pioneers of digitization will feature on stage. You will see them in more than 10 exhibition halls. They will share know-how and visions relevant to the topics covered in each hall.
Are networking and interaction on your mind? If that’s a yes, you can’t give the d!campus a miss. Everything here will appeal to all your senses and create unforgettable experiences. d!campus will include live music. You can also explore virtual worlds, and eat food served by culinary artists. Together, they will set the scene for on-stage presentations sure to garner a lot of attention.
You will see a new, revamped CEBIT this year. A star-studded, action-packed conference program will mark the beginning of the trade show. The show will kick off on Monday, 11 June. The expo in the exhibition halls will open to the visitors only on Tuesday. A lot will be happening on “Take-off Monday” with a top-notch digitization-themed program.
Key Topics Covered
– Artificial Intelligence – Find out how the unlimited opportunities offered by AI translate into new business.
– Augmented & Virtual Reality – Do you believe that there are no limits on the commercial benefits attached to using VR and AR? Meet others who share your belief.
– Blockchain – Experience the disruptive potential of the blockchain. Also, see the latest applications of this decentralized and forgery-proof database.
– Future Mobility – CEBIT 2018 will showcase the face of smart mobility in our digital future.
– Humanoid Robots – Experience live in powerful systems equipped with artificial intelligence.
– Internet Of Things – Did you know that by 2020 some 50 billion devices will be connected? If the idea of a connected world piques your interest, this one’s for you.
– Security – Looking for solutions that can help you stay on the safe side? At CEBIT 2018, there are plenty of options.
– Unmanned Systems & Drones – Drones, or “multi-copters”, can be used for a wide variety of applications? Do you agree? What about unmanned systems? Do you think the opportunities for these on land or water are virtually unlimited? If that’s a yes, do visit Hall 26.
– Workspace 4.0 & Collaboration – Are you an IT decision maker, looking for the right workspace solution for your company? This is where you need to be.
Contact XS Worldwide, one of the leading trade show booth design companies, today. Get a great booth designed to connect with new target groups. Who’s to say you won’t meet decision-makers who are looking to invest?