The 3rd Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition or ADEX 2018 is here. Well, almost. The trade show is all set to take place at the Baku Expo Center, Azerbaijan, from 25-27 September 2018. ADEX 2016 was a huge success. The numbers have set high expectations. The Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition: 2016 Edition Did you know that…
The 3rd Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition or ADEX 2018 is here. Well, almost. The trade show is all set to take place at the Baku Expo Center, Azerbaijan, from 25-27 September 2018. ADEX 2016 was a huge success. The numbers have set high expectations.
The Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition: 2016 Edition
Did you know that more than 200 companies from different parts of the world were here? They showcased a wide range of innovative, high-tech solutions. Solutions that could meet the new security challenges.
The 3rd Azerbaijan International Defence Exhibition: What’s In Store
- ADEX 2018 will offer a forum to the industry players. They can showcase their innovations to international customers. Also, they can contribute to strengthening international safety. It’s a win-win!
- With a visitor base comprising the who’s who of the industry, ADEX 2018 will be full of opportunities. Of course, the Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan will be here. So will be the law enforcement agencies. Foreign military delegations and diplomatic corps will also attend the show. The show will see entrepreneurs across industries. They will represent construction, medicine, agriculture, transport, information technology, ecology, oil, and gas.
- The trade show will be a diverse affair, with several product categories on display. From aerospace defence systems and arms & ammunition to electro-optical equipment and systems. Exhibitors will also showcase military uniforms & equipment and weapons & vehicles for ground troops. Product categories will also include emergency & rescue means and simulation & training systems.
- The show will also witness bilateral meetings between exhibitors and official delegations. These meetings will make room for engrossing discussions and business deals.
- ADEX 2018 will contribute to the development of military-technical cooperation. It could offer powerful impetus to cooperation between Azerbaijan and the partner countries. The previous edition did. This one won’t be any different.
- The “extra-territorial” nature of the show will make it easier to establish contacts. The exhibitors, their potential customers, and competitors will all be on neutral territory.
- Last but not least, the exhibitors will also gain exposure. With members of the media present in large numbers, they will get good coverage.
Opportunities galore at ADEX 2018. Grab them with both hands. Contact XS Worldwide today to make the most of your participation. We have had successful trysts with defence trade shows across the globe. As your exhibition booth design company, we can help you foray into a new, foreign market. Don’t miss your chance!