The 13th Annual Defence Exports conference will return to Rome, Italy soon. The conference will convene on the 19th and 20th of September. SMi’s Defence Exports conference is a leading event for defence trade compliance. It attracts government officials and industry professionals from around the world. The 2018 edition will also be a global affair….
The 13th Annual Defence Exports conference will return to Rome, Italy soon. The conference will convene on the 19th and 20th of September. SMi’s Defence Exports conference is a leading event for defence trade compliance. It attracts government officials and industry professionals from around the world. The 2018 edition will also be a global affair. Here’s what the conference has in store:
Defence Exports 2018: What’s In The Offing
- Insights: Government officials and senior international trade compliance professionals will speak at the event. Delegates will get to hear about regulation controls. Topics include ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
- Best Practices: Ever wondered how the leading organizations manage their global trade programmes? Well, you’d get your answer at the event. Take note.
- Possible Solutions: The best part is that you’d get to know of the challenges facing the defence trade in 2018, if you don’t already. Who’s to say that a series of engrossing discussions won’t lead to some possible solutions?
- Issues likely to get discussed include:
- The US Presidential administration’s pending clarity on their intentions about trade reform
- Trade control developments on both sides of the Atlantic. The Brexit deadline is drawing closer. So, it’s high time that we discuss these developments.
- Cyber-attacks have been on the rise. It’s more urgent than ever to come up with risk management strategies. Strategies that could help adapt to the dependence on cloud-computing and cloud-services.
Defence Exports 2018: Why You Shouldn’t Miss It
- Been looking for ways to follow the ITAR and EAR control controls from within and outside the US? Look no further. The event will give you access to practical guidance on compliance.
- The Defence Exports is not your everyday conference. It’s not every day that you network with the heads of international trade compliance. Nor do you get to meet & greet the heads of export controls from Europe, North America, and other parts of the world.
- The defence industry has its fair share of technological advances and innovations. This event could be your chance to keep up with the times. Guess what, you’ll learn about the latest regulations & controls chasing the said innovations.
- Cyber intrusion and export control violation could pose some serious threats, right? But, how do you combat these threats? Not sure? Well, the leading representatives, spearheading defence trade, are already doing it. How about taking a few lessons then?
- Do you think that the political landscape will have an impact on the defence trade globally? Of course, it would. Not only in 2018 but also for the years to come. Join the discussion at the event and find out how far the effect could go.
The Defence Exports conference 2018 will see the who’s who in attendance. From trade compliance managers to heads of export controls, everyone will be here. You’ll also rub shoulders with the heads of dual-use controls. So, it’s important that you put your best foot forward. XS Worldwide, being one of the leading event and trade show companies, could help you do exactly that. Get in touch right away!