MSPO sees the coming together of the who’s who of the defence sector. The most important companies and personalities are here at Kielce, every year. From 4 to 7 September 2018, Targi Kielce will be in the spotlight again. It will become a focal point of sorts, for global defence. Because, that’s when the consecutive edition of MSPO will take place.
Guess what, the preparations are in full swing. In fact, several companies and institutions have already confirmed that they’ll be here. But, it should come as no surprise. After all, the previous edition was a huge success and made it to the headlines. It’s not every day that a trade show hosts almost 40,000 visitors, right? Also, the 2017 edition saw 618 exhibitors from 28 countries. And did you know that the first expo in 1993 attracted only 85 companies from 5 countries? The show has been growing and how. No wonder that the expectations are even higher this year!
MSPO 2018: What Lies In Store This Year
- A comprehensive product and service range will be on display.
- Armored equipment
- Aviation and air defence armament and equipment
- Special equipment for Border Guards
- Uniform articles
- Groceries and equipment for preparing meals, storage, and transportation
- Sub-assemblies, equipment, and systems of people and property protection, etc.
- On September 8-9, the expo will feature open days. These are for the general public. During the open days, the exhibition grounds will serve as a showcase for the Polish army. From tanks and howitzers to combat vehicles, everything will be on display.
- Poland, the host nation, has allocated billions when it comes to military spending. Who’s to say you can’t be one of the companies supplying the equipment they are looking for?
- MSPO will see the high-ranking commercial, military, and government delegations. The expo could be your chance to establish connections.
- The expo will focus on three core areas:
- Land defense
- Military aviation
- Defense systems
Also Read:-ADAS 2018: Philippines Is Calling. To Go Or Not To Go? Let’s Find Out!
So, if you are into any of these, it’s the perfect platform for you to showcase.
MSPO has always been one of Europe’s most significant defence industry exhibitions. MSPO 2018 won’t be any different. The show does feature the latest advancements in military equipment and armaments. But, technologies & systems applied in logistics, security and rescue, also get enough exposure. There will also be a demonstration of the soldiers’ practical operations. In short, the visitors have a lot to look forward to. So, what can you do to grab their attention? How about getting a custom trade show booth design implemented? We could help. That’s what we have been doing for more than two decades now. Contact us right away!