The Annual UAV Technology Conference is all set to return with its 3rd edition. The two-day event will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on 26th and 27th September 2018. UAVs now play a crucial role as a tactical and operational tool for the armed forces. As a result, the event has grown to become more important than ever. Also, there has been a dramatic increase in threats and the proliferation of technologies. This has led to an increasing need for developing cost-effective, cutting-edge capabilities. Do your capabilities support operations through augmented ISR, lethality, and mobility? Because if they do, this is the event for you!
The UAV Technology Conference: Here’s What Lies In Store
What would the conference bring to the table? Solutions to unmanned aerial platforms. And not only that, it will also shed light on how to better use these solutions during missions. The event will also address the growing need for counter-UAV capabilities. These capabilities are now accessible to state as well as non-state organizations. So, it’s high time someone addresses them. That’s exactly what this international symposium will do.
- Civilians now have access to Commercial off-the-shelf solutions (COTS) to unmanned aerial systems. But, this ready availability has its share of implications for the military. The UAV Technology Conference will attempt to address the said implications.
- A community of experts, friends, and allies will be attending the event. They’ll all be here for information exchange and to strengthen relationships. The event reflects the need for nations, armed forces and industries to come together. There will be several briefings on the growing need for countering UAVs. And of course, the technologies available for doing so will also be a part of the discussions.
- The UAV Technology conference will help you develop a clear understanding of UAVs. But guess what, you will also get the chance to be a part of a community of leaders and experts. Not to mention, this community impacts the growth of these technological assets.
The UAV Technology Conference: Reasons Galore
- Are you looking forward to get your hands on UAV and counter-UAS capabilities? Look no further. That’s what this networking event focuses on.
- How about getting useful insights? Wondering who would offer these insights in the first place? Experts from the leading countries in the domains of automatic & unmanned technologies. The US, the UK, Poland, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Finland, etc.
- The event will witness engrossing discussions. Wouldn’t you want to discuss existing and emerging applications of unmanned aerial platforms?
- Last but not least, you could meet & greet key technology providers. They spearhead unmanned aerial capability development and have a lot to offer.
SMi’s UAV Technology conference has had successful trysts so far. The 3rd annual edition won’t be any different. If anything, it will far exceed the expectations, because of the rising importance of UAVs. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Rather grab it with both hands. Ask us how!