All channels of marketing majorly target results in terms of network strengthening and lead generation. Exhibitions are also extensive marketing efforts and hence the return on investment of your booth has a major role to play in determining whether or not your appearance at the trade show has been fruitful for your brand. A study…
All channels of marketing majorly target results in terms of network strengthening and lead generation. Exhibitions are also extensive marketing efforts and hence the return on investment of your booth has a major role to play in determining whether or not your appearance at the trade show has been fruitful for your brand.
A study conducted by Exhibitor Online indicated that nearly 82% attendees of the tradeshow impact the final buying decisions directly or indirectly. It is hence mandatory that your booth better be unique and attractive enough to lead to retention and hence a boost in the strength of the consumer base.
If you have exhibited ever at a trade show or are contemplating to do so, you probably know that there are a plethora of exhibition booth designers out there promising you amazing results you’re your expenditure. While this may look like an upfront expense and you may feel like doing it to save some costs, here are some ways in which exhibition booth designers can help you get the most out of your efforts:
- Buy yourself some time for the other tasks: Booth designing is just one aspect when it comes to marketing at a trade show. There is a lot on your plate already including deciding the speakers, preparing presentations, preparing giveaways and handouts, bringing together a team, pre-exhibition marketing etc. Outsourcing to an experienced exhibition booth designer saves you a lot of time and stress. You can use this time and internal expertise to work on strategizing, preparing brand messaging and empowering your salesforce.
- Bank on designers’ experience to save some money: Exhibition booth designers are professionals that are working in the industry for several years. It is likely that they either have in-house materials and logistics arrangements or tie-us with trusted agencies for the materials. The costs of these services will be significantly lower owing to years of association. A nearly 15% cost saving on transportation and booth building supplies is expected if you choose to outsource the designing responsibilities. Use this money on some other efforts such as hiring more sales representatives to capture more visitor data etc.
- Grab a thorough understanding of the market trends and competition: Professional designers employ their creativity and years of experience to build a unique exhibition booth that will impress your visitors and stay remembered for a longer time. This is a little difficult to do on your own as you are likely to take inspiration for blogs and magazines that anyone can refer to. A genuinely creative stand is guaranteed if you higher designers that understand the ecosystem and can easily set apart what works from what just does not.
- Save yourself from blunders: The pressure of giving it your creative best and to think out of the box can let you fall prey to over-experimentation that may be a costly disaster. Not only does it nullify results but also at times dents the budget for the following exhibitions. For example, one of the major blunders can be choosing the wrong influencers that may jeopardize your brand image in a jiffy. Experienced designers, on the other hand, use their insights and vast knowledge to help you stay clear of any mistakes.
- Last minute support: There can always be issues on the last day such as a change in organizer instructions or connectivity issues etc. It will be a tough time handling the visitors as well as last-minute exigencies. It is better to rely on the designer than being on your own and struggling with all of it amidst a huge inflow of visitors that you need to connect with.
- Plan your expenditures in advance: In-house designing can lead to spiraling costs at the last moment. Opting for a booth designer can help you in upfront budgeting and you are done, there are no unforeseen costs.
XS Worldwide is a team of experience exhibition booth designers that have worked on numerous booths in exhibitions around the world. Choose XS worldwide and open avenues to amazing results with the best marketing efforts and seasoned designers.